OCV octaviar limited

finally Athyrio has been recognised as the white knight I am. By...

1. 539 Posts.
    finally Athyrio has been recognised as the white knight I am. By parables, persuasive and humourous cajoling and incisive economic observations my message is disseminated. My knowledge, learned at the feet of the gentle people of Nimbin, finds purchase at last.

Rely upon yourself, not heaven, DYOR and don't be fooled again. And don't be sycophantic to those who would take your assets. When appropriate call out quite loudly: "XXXX XXX and the horse you rode in on!"

down here in Valhalla they see me as some sort of white witch. Lord D'Aliosio has dropped in again, this time on his Yves Rossi jet-pack.....he's grabbed the Overlord's golden parachute and just won't let go.

'Give it back you dumb regulator - go bail out a bank and leave me alone' she cries.....'It's mine - I'll tell on you again'.

Odin tells us more about Valhalla: the holy doors of the ancient gate Valgrind stand before Valhalla, Valhalla has five hundred and forty doors that eight hundred men can exit from at once (from which the einherjar will flow forth to engage the wolf Fenrir at Ragnarök and which Christodoulous and the fillip Adams intend to make good use of if the time comes). Within Valhalla exists Thor's hall Bilskirnir (Ita has visited), and within it exists five hundred and forty rooms, and of all the halls within Valhalla.

The goat Heiðrún and the hart Eikþyrnir stand on top of Valhalla and graze on the branches of the tree Læraðr. Heiðrún produces vats of mead that liquor cannot be compared to, and from Eikþyrnir's antlers drip liquid into the spring Hvergelmir from which flows forth all waters.

Beats Elysian Fields.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.