GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"Andylgo" , I have trolled as best as I can,but cannot find the...

1. BMD
    2,433 Posts.
    "Andylgo"
    , I have trolled as best as I can,but cannot find the link to another poster on kitco theorizing on the 43 tonnes standing for delivery this month including Deutsche bank.(Harvey Organ?)
    Therefore this could be just a large bowl of limp Sauerkraut.
    But it would certainly get one thinking why (?)if they already have a cruisy deal over 7 years with their FED masters.
    Read with caution!
    Profits to all.BMD

2 WEEKS AGO:

The Bluff on the Gold at the NY Federal Reserve was called,
    as Germany announced a request for the return of 300 Tons of its Gold.

As it turns out, the gold is not available for immediate delivery...

The FED has offered to compromise for the delivery over an 8 year plan in what is otherwise known as a "default".

TODAY:

Taking matters into its own hands, Germany has made another surprising move, today, on the Comex floor.

Today was 1st notice day for Feb gold.
    13.9k contracts were left open, which means 43 Tonnes of Gold Stand for February Delivery.

What is even more intersting is that 7k contracts were noticed for delivery, with Deutsche Bank standing for the bulk of those deliveries.

It is now clear that Germany will be forcing America via the Comex to immediately deliver at least 21.5 Tonnes of Gold, which is close to 10% of the 300 Tonnes it has formally requested from the NY Federal Reserve.

What may come as an unexpected surprise is that the Comex only has a total of 69 Tonnes available. If 43 Tonnes are delivered this month, the Comex will be out two thirds (2/3) of all its Gold...

December is usually the highest volume month, but to compare, in Dec. 2012, only 10 Tonnes stood for delivery.

43 Tonnes is the most gold that has ever stood for delivery...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.