Short Term Trading Week Starting: 22 Jan, page-76

1. 4,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Difficult trading conditions right now. But at least there is some great tennis on TV from Melbourne.

A few good articles in WE Australian  about the US tax reform and the impact on the US $.

Also the article "lithium stocks dive because on SQM ramp-up fears", was just thinking where is all the cobalt coming from
    to match with the lithium.

I am still holding a few CLQ and building an even bigger position in FCC. A bot is trading wildly in FCC and therefore gives a chance to trade 3- 5 % swings for no particular reason.

Came also across a stock (CLT) which had a great update the other day. I think it is reasonably priced and I added a few more today.
    Ask side is getting filled once taken out. When they report in February and maybe announce a mid year div. CLT could reach mid 50's. I won't tip it right now but I am very tempted.

Trading Update
    The Board of Cellnet Group Ltd. is pleased to provide the following trading update:
    Cellnet has enjoyed strong trading in the first half of the 2018 financial year with an increase in sales of 13%.
    This positive trend has been as a result of consolidation of the companies’ position in the Telco channel together with improving
    sales by those customers.
    Cellnet has also increased its penetration in the traditional electronics retail channels and begun on-line channel sales with
    positive results.
    Accordingly the profitability of the company has improved significantly and the board advises that attributable profit after tax
    for the first half of the 2018 financial year will be in the region of $2.2M ( 2017 – $1.5M ) equivalent to 3.9c per share ( 2017 –
    2.8c per share ), which is an increase of 52% on the earnings of the corresponding prior half year.
    Chris Barnes
    Company Secretary

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.