RCE 1.49% 66.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Hey NiceIdeas, well done for taking the step in contacting ASIC....

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268

Hey NiceIdeas, well done for taking the step in contacting ASIC. Unfortunately, I feel you may get a standard reply from ASIC like many others have in the past that have tried to get to the bottom of the ASX market manipulation etc.

Personally I don't give two hoots when it comes to Bots, Shorting or General market manipulation! I can assure you that once RCE makes a ground breaking announcement, nothing will stand in its way....especially bots, shorting or market manipulation. They will all be blown away. And let's not forget that RCE has a number of irons in the fire and only need one to make world headlines.

@ToiletPaper oh darn. Is it possible these government rebates are causing a degree of 'slacking' by the board? No real reason to work too hard on the project if the government is taking care of the bills? (and holiday expenses???)

@Mike77,
    Have always thought so- smug faced, smooth talking and unrelatable. He should have been a politician.

WOW, I find it hard to comprehend how holders that have invested their hard earned money would bad mouth their CEO or the company itself. If holders genuinely have that feeling about their company then Sell would be the go.....I for one would!

Surely no half sane person would run down a company they own! Having invested in this company since the IPO and having sold along the way.I am now more than happy to be buying again at these levels.

Good luck to all LT holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 65.0¢ $25.17K 38.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12245 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.5¢ 65.5¢ 65.0¢ 6038
Last updated 11.11am 29/04/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.