RCE 2.99% 65.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

@BelowAverage, Apologies if a bit direct sitight. Frustration at...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268

@BelowAverage
    , Apologies if a bit direct sitight. Frustration at shorters.

Hey BelowAverage, no apologies necessary. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and how we perceive the market to be. Having differences of opinion...doesn't that make the world go-round?

Personally, I believe that major positive announcements and lifechanging announcements will do all the talking...that's all I wait for and nothing else in between bothers me in the slightest. And in fact for my own selfish reasons the market manipulators have given me an opportunity to pick some well-priced shares.

@Rykster, Shorters are the least of your problems. The Graham family...., now that's another story.

As I have stated in the past on this forum, I have known the Graham family for a number of years (not James) and I can assure you that they are upstanding citizens, honest, smart business people and most important of all they are good people! I wonder Rykster if people would same about you, just a guess but I really don't think you would fall into that category and that's just going on the stuff you write on this forum.

@Rykster, As to the lack of follow up data..., well, you know my views.

Hopefully no one believes your distorted and nonsensical views, for their own benefit. And let's not forget you have been calling Recce the company a Sell since the IPO! Imagine the lost opportunity of making some great profits..., if I had listened to you!

Last edited by Sitight: 16/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 65.0¢ $6.121K 9.245K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2882 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 2273 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.5¢ 65.5¢ 65.5¢ 3482
Last updated 10.20am 29/04/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.