IMU 6.25% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Shorters Building Up, page-8

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10578
    2 questions.

First, are you bipolar Steini? You've gone from having a ridiculous bromance on PH where nothing he did could go wrong, to the other end of the scale in a matter of 2 weeks. You are far too emotional in your investing.

Second, how exactly are retail forced out if they don't sell? All they need to do is hold what they have bought and trust their logic for buying not their fear of the share price.

This forum is toxic at the moment to all who only use HC for their research. If you are struggling with the current price, keep in mind at all times you don't take an actual loss until you sell. Also go back and look at the company and the science. And I mean look properly, don't glance. In 2019 we went from about 0.091 to 0.475 iirc all in about 11 weeks. It took 2 years to get back here. When something significantly positive happens the bull run out will make that 11 week run look timid.
    The market has priced IMU at 6.3c today. And therein lies the problem, the market ALWAYS values stocks incorrectly, it can only price them. Yes, the price sucks, but the value sure as heck doesn't. Statistically speaking, the vast majority of people who read this post will loose their money on IMU rather than take advantage of the opportunity and trust logical research over irrational fear. If you really can't ride out the tide as it ebbs and flows really should not be investing in this end of the market. Go and look for blue chips. Your gains won't be spectacular but at least you will sleep at night.

My intention is to take advantage of these prices and hold like I have from the start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.8¢ $4.098M 80.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1984777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.