CUV 2.48% $14.05 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Great analysis cuv101 but i'm afraid it's all a bit complicated...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1060
    Great analysis cuv101 but i'm afraid it's all a bit complicated for Pigs. His only knowledge of CUV is that their main molecule was invented in a Uni 40 years ago! He also won't answer questions relating to his interest in CUV or if he is a shorter of CUV and will avoid every analysis from educated posters so I believe he is just a stock basher. I would be very surprised if he is not associated with the hedge fund that is shorting Clinuvel but he wont disclose that. Very suspicious he constantly posts about 2 stocks which he doesn't own and recommends 'Sell' and now CUV is also being targeted for some unknown reason when it is the strongest performer out of a whole range of biotechs (some reasons you ably demonstrated cuv101) yet he has no comments to post about those biotechs of which some are losing 10s of millions of dollars each year with no approvals in sight but all have higher market caps than CUV. But in a way I welcome his criticisms because they are all very simplistic or plain abusive and show there is not much to worry about as an investor in CUV if that is the best they can come up with.
    All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
0.340(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $703.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.90 $14.20 $13.71 $727.8K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167 $13.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.06 789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.