CUV 2.80% $14.57 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

The only problem with that is that annual reports show that over...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    The only problem with that is that annual reports show that over the last 2 year period there has been pretty significant growth in the shareholder base. Some shareholders selling is not the issue, it is the every single day market manipulation as ASIC data undeniably shows, and retail don't do that or they would be prosecuted.

Great article from the SMH and some good reader comments. I will be sending another complaint to ASIC because if there is ever a Royal Commission into this nefarious behaviour I want it known I tried to complain to the regulator about a breach of this particular law:
    Section 1041A of the Corporations Act 2001 prohibits conduct which has, or is likely to have, the effect of creating or maintaining an artificial price for trading in various financial products.

disallowed/politics/federal/corporate-watchdog-to-be-grilled-over-its-handling-of-complaints-20221027-p5bte7.html

(link disallowed so search the keywords in the link - author is shane wright)

Anyone who has followed CUV for a while is well aware of the impact of shorting and the way it has been the salient factor in destroying the share price. A massive increase in fake liquidity via shorting combined with making sure the price falls most days by algorithmic trading and micro trades. Who else would be selling into the market with the intention to drop a share price and distort the market except for a shorter? Most people are trying to get the best price possible when selling their shares. Clinuvel is performing well, they are financially peerless and have a lot in the pipeline including a Phase 3 clinical trial into a blockbuster new indication for their already approved drug. They have a very loyal and tightly held share registry and are not a very liquid stock so the introduction of a current 2.4 Million fake shares (4.75% according to ASIC data on open shorts) is more than enough to distort the market.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.57
Change
-0.420(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $730.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.02 $15.20 $14.56 $799.8K 54.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304 $14.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.63 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.61
  Change
-0.420 ( 3.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.78 $14.85 $14.57 4835
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.