CUV 2.01% $15.21 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I just mean the Sell liquidity is obviously fake as ASIC data...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    I just mean the Sell liquidity is obviously fake as ASIC data keeps showing. In large liquid stocks it's not really an issue, but small tightly held stocks it really can distort the market as has happened at CUV although management shortcomings over the years should not be ignored. Real holders largely hold, short sellers keep selling fake liquidity to control the share price in the face of some real strengths that Clinuvel do have like peerless financials, enormous cash reserves, share buyback, blockbuster Phase 3 and a monopoly for many years to come in current FDA approved cash cow EPP. I don't think the lender is the shorter but perhaps the shorter used the lender to facilitate manipulative circular trades. I am 99% sure the shorter is just one single hedge fund using every trick in the book to control the share price to protect their very large open short position in this company. This of course raises many ethical questions such as why a greedy hedge fund would attack a small company that is trying (and succeeding) in bringing treatments to currently untreatable and terrible diseases, including for children. Laws exist to protect creation and maintaining of artificial markets to protect small companies from being de-valued and easily taken over, but we all know from the Royal Commission that ASIC is inept, and greedy institutions care nothing for ethics.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.21
Change
0.300(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $762.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.92 $15.28 $14.92 $915.0K 60.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6078 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.24 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.20
  Change
0.300 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.98 $15.26 $14.98 9078
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.