CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Before taking any action you need to research. There is a lot of...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Before taking any action you need to research. There is a lot of good advice above, and some not so good for a newbie like yourself. I suggest that you start by going through the old CPH Announcements, price charts, and Hot Copper forums. Looking at things historically, you should be able to begin to form your own opinion about the quality of the company and the posters here on HC as many posters have another agenda or very different trading style to what will work for you, and you will find that you will be constantly learning. Many people such as Ambi have given some very valuable insights over time.

Like AmbiGuity, I am a long time holder (some in low 40's). I also have reservations about increasing my holding as I too want to see more substance (and less risk), with share prices built more on the strength of the company than on hype surrounding the possible future potentials. But each share holder needs to be comfortable with their own level of risk. CPH share prices can be very volatile, and they can go up quickly, and they can come down quickly.

But some notes for you to think about -
    It takes a long time and careful steps to succeed in the Chinese market.
    The Canadian building has not even been built yet, and once build it still needs to gain approvals to grow test crops to be considered for growing licensing, and then later apply for selling licensing. Import and export approvals may be needed for their purposes.
    I have only seen recent advice re CPH's development of terpene extraction and I don't believe that they would have the ability to produce the quality of terpenes such as ESE does (I am not a holder). Perhaps this processing will begin in the Canada lab.
    Once we have further updates on the successful selling of hemp proteins and animal CBD products, and further updates on these things in the pipeline, then we will have a better idea of the future income coming into fund the company's current ongoing running expenses.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by LuckyLinda: 01/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.