SDV 3.13% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

No meeting scheduled or even that email address from you as yet...

1. 664 Posts.
    No meeting scheduled or even that email address from you as yet 3500. Have you contacted Phillip or Dave directly?

If your really considering ridding INL of Phillip its important to make shareholders aware its going to cost $300k plus unless you can convince him to just 'step down'. Anyone whose interested read the terms of his contract in the annual report.

Then 3500 you need to find a suitable replacement. Have you got anyone in mind yet? You were sledging Keiran Rodgers 2 post back so I'd assume he's out for CEO!

I think you may be surprised by the market price of a decent CEO. SIMS pays some of its senior staff around what Phillip's earning at the moment.

I think it wise to give Phillip 6 months more to prove his worth before you start a stampeed. I have this feeling (maybe it's just hope) he has been working hard in the background securing a large company making deal (or two)...

If not then yes times probably up...

As for the christmas speech I think it was heart felt and an honest assessment of INL and its hardworking and dedicated staff.

Its easy for outsiders to slam it but in context INL has been through some very tough times and they deserved to let their hair down for one day. I think you have misinterpreted Phillips joking and admiration for his staff as 'sniggering' at shareholders expense.

For now I'd say crack youself open a Grange and chill a bit...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.