BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Significance of Milestone 2, page-51

1. 155 Posts.
    Nice riddle thanks Red

Expect delays..hmm

Went back clarified, 28 days appears to be maybe be applicable to the prospectus issue..no actual firm indicator of timeframe for MS2..well other than the obvious 6-12 month which ticks all boxes..nowhere near the clear specific you've picked up to give this warning to HC..so!

Can't be incurred for the sake of MS2, Peter's had years to fine-tune, he already stated the figures required/neurons incorporated per how many chips/block, so that's old news for him..can't imagine this to be the case at all..

Maybe to have time to build up Manufactoring for availability? Training the extra personnel to adapt the brainchips/blocks of, aim to assist when other companies will be adapting the BC for their own product? Wouldn't mind that, confident..

Or perhaps it is due to compliance with AXS rulings somehow? ie- is this the time we find out where else Peter's previous patents have been utilised? Obviously we'll need to know what and where else this tech has been applied to and who is somehow already (hopefully) perhaps coming with to the table..perchance who funded him in the past. Does all this need to be Ann by Azk/Brn prior under shareholder full disclosure?? Another fairly decent scenario I wouldn't mind..however probably time consuming, which would hold up MS2's release..still, nice idea, would absolutely kick the sp along..

Yes, expected a wait between new listing and ms2.. Share pls? I give up. Hell of a riddle you placed into this mix..

Sorry, I didn't get to the shareholders meeting, maybe this question was addressed then?

Goes without saying, don't intend you to reveal any other details other than what you maybe heard in normal course of ur research..and as it appears you are the recipient of everyone's research/joining of dots, guess I'm following the herd..damn, sorry I can't solve this but it's kinda annoying ticking away at the back of my mind..feel free to tell me to just do more of my own research..which is fair enough, just have to work it out..

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

AZK/Brn. The wait :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.