LIT 0.00% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

I think there is a misunderstanding here - recovering 92%...

1. 98 Posts.
    I think there is a misunderstanding here - recovering 92% implies of available lithium, and says nothing about what else comes with it (purity of yield) - eg it could be 92% of the lithium and 62% of the magnesium that was with it in the ore, which is not a good thing.

It could also be 92% of the lithium and 0% of anything else, which would be 100% purity of lithium (not totally likely, but for the sake of the example).

All in all it looks like LIT are on a good thing here, but until scaled up and proven at commercially viable cost of plant and rates of processing, still a little work to do.

So the real question is - does the new process confer them a commercial advantage in a workable timescale of them being able to practically scale it up with the current high lithium price and how long the high price will hang around (which really requires a crystal ball to know beyond the short/medium term).

I say a reasonable chance, but still some risk - many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.144K 54.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2842309 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 395040 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.