SVL 3.03% 17.0¢ silver mines limited

Who wouldnt people promote their own held stock when they have...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Who wouldnt people promote their own held stock when they have confidence in it.

The shareholder led promotion of Maronan has worked well. There is only so much promotion that can come from the company itself - they have their * interviews, money matters youtube interviews, mining.com articles but no matter how good they are, they dont help that much.

what has helped in promoting maronan is grass roots, we have a whatsapp group with 20 maronan shareholders, a facebook group recently, petition updates to a popular asx petition about stockmarket dishonesty, reddit posts on r/silverdegen club. We know the silverdegen club lads well because we love the silversqueeze movement.

all this has helped us achieve an above 30c price which is what we are happy with now, and in that process, since January 1, around 10 million shares have traded - and I can tell you who has been the seller, its veritas securities the IPO broker of Maronan who has no interest in silver, he raises money for companies then takes profits. He does it in all the companies he raises money for as all brokers do. And he has aggressively been selling every time we got close to 30c. They didnt want options to be exercised, they wanted another capital raising. If we didnt get the word out about Maronan and promote it all over X we would have had a capital raising believe me.

if you believe in SVL you should do the same kind of promotion. Get your friends involved.

galena mining which went into production as a lead/silver ASX junior in 2021 didnt just go into voluntary administration because of its falling grades. They went into administration because their management didnt take any active measures against the manipulated share price and they were forced into a position where they couldnt raise capital.

SVL is 4/5 years later than Galena with a much higher silver price but you still need to be aware of your managements decisions

it doesnt look good to observers when you moderate people like me.

how is writing about MMA here breaking any guidelines? its a silver developer peer and you should be comparing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $32.26K 189.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 748980 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 762638 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.8¢ 17.0¢ 16.8¢ 26624
Last updated 10.54am 02/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.