LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

And the bizz finished the last half of the equation so now you...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    And the bizz finished the last half of the equation so now you have a full picture of your options and know where you stand.

Worst case you can sell for 0.001 until that buyer pulls his/her order and you’ll take a 50% hit and walk with 500. Even worse you could drop the whole 1000 and at the end of the day if can’t loose 1000 from trying to invest you probably are in the wrong market.

Personally as I’ve been holding options for close to 6 months now i feel the SP will have to show considerably strength for those options to start moving again and they won’t move close to 1 cent again when the SP is only trading at 0.025 and up on hype and what if’s such as it did in the past.

Billions have left the market as well and 2019 is anyone’s guess buddy. 2017 was the last easy year and 2018 was slow most of the year with little plays and P&D’s were limited which I don’t mind personally.

My point is these options won’t move and start selling at higher prices now until the SP is over 0.025 and shows proper strength and reason for the uptrend and not just on a BS announcement.

Everyone wants revenue which is harsh considering it’s a start up but that’s what they want and the market dictates the SP.

Like everyone has said on here, the next 3 months will be interesting and will hopefully be ESH’s time to show what it’s made of and it’s here to stay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $18.54K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1298732 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.