SPL 2.11% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

Simply Wall Street article -> Should you buy Starpharma, page-8

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Last week I mentioned to an experience nurse that my current top pick in the share market was a company in the pharmaceutical market called Starpharma. She had never heard of them. I explained they used dendrimer based technology to enhance delivery of cancer drugs. She was immediately interested. I told her that Starpharma had just completed a phase 1 trail that showed no neutropenia and only one case of mild hair loss as well as other benefits over a sample of 27 subjects with sever cancer conditions. She was amazed. I told her that there was no maximum tolerable dose reached. She was doubly amazed. I then mentioned that Starpharma had successfully completed 2 x phase 3's for a condition called bacterial vaginosis. Before I could go any further she said "that would be worth a fortune!".

This was someone dealing directly with people with many types of ailments, and she saw immediately the potential of the company's work. I valued and enjoyed her honest and genuine response to my description of Starpharma's work.

I gave her the website details and hopefully she will invest some money in the company and get a lot back.

So, what value do I put on a central banker who thinks the company is overvalued?

Not much, probably nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.