SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Entertaining to see people's continous speculation, optimsm...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Entertaining to see people's continous speculation, optimsm about potential takeovers, hidden marketing values that no one sees, and expected magics from DT to save SIS for years now. Instead, it would be better to focus on why they are not successful in a red hot sector.

DT is mainly an investor at SIS, and as many of here, he is also heavily underwater. He has no incentive options left either. It did not work out well for him the last time. Instead, he gets 50K per year now. At least, he does not work for free anymore. And to his credit, he invested back this 50K in the last raise.

But let's stick to the facts. SIS priced itself $6M in February (shell value). Investors involved in the recent raise such as 180 Capital and others must have known all the nuts and bolts of the business and been aware of what is in the pipline in the coming 12 months (only retails are guessing on HC) and they decided to offer only 1c in the raise (half the price than a year ago) and shockingly SIS accepted it indicating that no other options left for them. Desperate situations need desperate measures. They did the biggest raise at all time low. Well done....they indeed deserve some extra bonuses for this capital management. In which word, is this a sign of progress? Directors including DT invested the least amount of money in this raise (his salary from SIS, so still works for free...lol) if we compare what they had invested in the previous ones. They did it because they had to to increase the confidence in the raise. But they did not double down their investment as someone would expect at the bottom with turnaround in sight. There are plenty of options available for each directors or other big holders, but no one has converted them so far. Except DT who converted some of them, but this one was agreed upon the terms and conditions of the previous raise. Others did not convert them. Although, converting options would have been a great opportunity to show real confidence in the business and keep dilution low. Instead, it looks like they are also waiting and saving money for the next raise.

Let's also not forget $6M is pocket money for Intellihub, Sylvania, Origin, and many others. So, in case they would have seen such a huge potential, that was the moment for them to acquire SIS cheap. But they passed the opportunity on to sophs investors.

Now, 180 are trying to pump it up. I am not against it, everyone would benefit from it but I am just wondering how it will play out. Serious investors will wait for the next raise (likely inevitable imo, only question is at what price) in case they want to invest. Pip traders obviously will not lift the SP to 4c or above. They are happy with 10-20% profit weekly or monthly if they are lucky.

Due to the terrible capital management in the past five years, no one wants to buy shares on market atm. Interest towards SIS is zero which also means that the Call Funding Facility is not much use either.

As far the options, they will end up in the bin imo (like all the other options so far) which I think it is now aligned with the best interests of the current SHs to avoid a terrible futher dilution (anyway, no one paid for these options). That is also why they are issuing new 4c options for themselves with 4 years expire date from now on. They know that their existing options will be out of the money. Basically, they are rolling over their existing options plus added some extra for their hard work with a much longer expiry date (a sneaky way). With a 2024 expire date, these options could have sent a different message to the market. Now, it suggest to me and the market that they are also expecting the shitshows to be continued.
    It really shows that there is no capital management in place otherwise they would not have done such a move. (hopefully they do not pay consultation fee for that).

I can see 3 options to change the current situation; 1.) show exponential growth in revenues in the next few quarters. It is hard to see how it would unfold, all those countless partnerships have not resulted in much revenues so far. Must be a reason for that I guess. Is the white labelling/channel partners a good strategy? Relying on others to sell your product which can not be reviewed, assessed by the potential new customers due to the lack of any feedbacks or reviews available online, might be not an easy task, but I am not an expert. In addition, not clear whether these channel partners offering only SIS exclusively to their customers or they are offering other products too. 2.) change the mgmt ("some venom" might not be incentive enough) since the current one has lost their credibility among many investors due to their terrible capital management and it looks like they keep hitting the same drum without any improvement and accountability. Come up finally with a feasible capital management plan to maximise SHs values. When do they want to appoint a new CEO after more than a year in the wait? Do not they have the money for him/her or are they afraid of a change? After 5 years of destroying SH values, things can only get better by hiring some new blood. 3.) DT, 180, L39 or other big holders will start to buy massively on market and convert their options to increase the value of their investments and sentiments towards SIS on market (highly unlikely at this moment imo).

Fadi's interviews without improving sales will not change anything unfortunately. He is saying pretty much the same thing for years now. Being cash flow positive is on the agenda for 4 years (just read back their quarterlies and presentations).
    The team has never been short of confidence and optimism (way too much I think) but without experience how to run a listed company imo. Currently, SIS appears to me that is a one man's run company, an Ltd. Of course, it is not but businesses only seem to happen when Fadi is here or there. But he got only 24h a day.

They have DT on the board (still not really clear what he does there and why he is there, except his investment) with a huge fun club. Wouldn't be better in this case to let him to talk to media about SIS in case they really want to have some attentions among investors and lift the SP? Just an idea. But DT remains very silent regarding SIS since his appointment. I guess, he has not much to say or better to be silent (which might be very wise) until SIS get finally some sizable tractions. Probably not this year imo with the speed they progress. The next year or year after maybe....lol. With the new options they have 4 years to get the SP to 4c. So no rush from their side.
    In reality, they are in survival mode and further discounted raises on their way imo.

Let's hope that I am totally wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5678709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3751510 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.