RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I've said this before, that's why any marketing focus...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I've said this before, that's why any marketing focus can't be on regulatory approval alone (and I'm glad what they're doing isn't). Your average consumer won't know what that really means or what was involved or required of a company to get that kind of approval (especially when you start getting into the different classes and categories), and they probably don't care all that much either. In fact the average person won't even know what OSA is either, that's why there's a key focus on education and the hook is more general/approachable (getting you to find out if there is "more to your snore".

As for the reviews themselves some of the negatives seem fake (as are a bunch of the positives), I'd honestly just give it a couple more months before we read too much into them. Although that review specifically could be legit, since I could understand someone being underwhelmed based on what the app presents compared to other sleep apps, even though they don't give an accurate risk assessment for OSA they do often display a bunch of data points for the user so it feels they're doing a lot/giving you a lot. Whereas SleepCheck you're just getting told you're at low risk/high risk etc. or that you didn't record for long enough. So I can understand why some might feel the app doesn't do much. Largely this is a marketing issue, as it mustn't be clear how this app distinguishes itself from other sleep apps. I think if they get some user stories of people using the app and then going and getting clinically diagnosed and treated for OSA as a result then that would make for a good way to present the app to people. Or maybe they'll need to add some other stuff to the app.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.