5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

re: sleeping beauty ....tap Some good posts, I got a laugh out...

1. 356 Posts.
    re: sleeping beauty ....tap Some good posts, I got a laugh out of yours Brucey.

Lyg was actually a success in that the encountered the Dongara sandstones as predicted, unfortuniately it did not host the same oil as elsewhere. That's 4 formation hits out of the last 4 wells, 3 of which produced. Then you have Sugarloaf which IMO appears will produce something less than the windfall projections but still commercially significant via ADI.

As Blackgold points out there is a probability of at least 2 hits out of a 20 well exploration program that is under way and they have shored up reserves with the 3 out of 3 development well program. Daily production is now 6000 boepd+.

In my view it will be strongly re-rated when the rotary lie detector comes up dripping some black stuff - I reckon they are worth north of $1.80 now going by broker reports vs about $1 for Tap. Unlike a lot of other energy co's, the lead time from discovery to production is extremely fast. The likes of Origin must be giving them a bit of a lookover after the recent development well success although any takeover would have to be friendly.

Like a Croc I'm happy to wallow in the swamp at these base prices but watch the explosive action when feeding time comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.