ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Sleeping Giant, page-7

1. 799 Posts.
    If you're telling me that a new man in charge can't/won't change the destiny of a company then you really are speaking with 100% emotion. I'm guessing you sold in the low-mid single figures and seeing this back up over 10c is infuriating.

I'm not speaking about the previous board and head honcho, maybe they were horrendous, in fact they quite possibly were given they have brought Brad Lingo in but if a new man at the helm isn't the way to rectify any wrong doings then I'm not sure what is.

I never said that there were no projected production costs, I said I was not aware what they were, it seems you are the same given you are "guessing" as to what the cost of production may be in comparison to current oil price.

I'm not shying away from the fact that I am in this one mainly due to Brad Lingo. IMO there are far worse company's on the ASX in the spec area to invest in than one that has just joined forces with a good man with a great reputation and even better track record. He took Drillsearch from a very poor position to great success and with his expertise in the oil and gas sector and the contacts that must have, I don't see why he can't turn this company right around.

This is still a risk but imo it has a massive upside. Off screen buying on a constant basis seems to show there are some others out there that think the same. If this is back to 5c at Christmas I'll be the first to admit I was wrong but I think it may be significantly in the other direction by then.

CnS

PS Don't sniff your computer screen, if anyone sees you they may think you have lost your mind!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.