EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Lani wrote : "New methods of idealogy is needed to be found to...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Lani wrote :
    "New methods of idealogy is needed to be found to better extract the TIGHT GASES of the Perth Basin region to better exploit them of their worth. The gas is there but if you cant extract enough of it to make it pay then its a waste of time. Whether it be a more scientific approach or in drilling methods will be the answer but it will take $$$$s to do and funded by found resources".

What's the next  move with our JV partner ?
    The sooner we get moving on the new farm-in programme the better. The Red Gully and surrounds (EP389/EP440) have over 60,000bcf of gas and 99% of that is tight (ref : Macquarrie JV promo).
    The RPS Independent Survey (Aug2012) estimated 24,000bcf of that gas in the EP389 Lower Cattamarra
    That is the big picture anyway. The smaller picture is maybe what Lani is referring to i.e the monetizing
    of the Wannamal 3D results and moving on from there. I see the risked involved as being to what extent  those sands are tight  and our exposure at 76.4%.

Funded by found resources to me means "cash found in someone else's pocket".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.