LBT 0.00% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

so long 20/21 FY year... onwards and upwards

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    As the FY comes to an end it can only be described as a failure by LBT. A complete and utter failure.
    June 30 2020- share price closed at 23 cents after the release of the Johns Hopkins report. All seemed well with the euro distributor close and an upward trend in the share price.
    June 30 2021- share price closes at 7.6 cents (33.04% of what it was 12 months ago). No one wants to buy the stock, the sellers well and truly out number the buyers. I suspect some of the selling of late is to do with people taking a loss to offset some gains so it may not be an accurate price.

Not even the promised achievements in Q3 make people want to buy it. In the last 12 months what has LBT achieved? A marketing agreement over a distribution agreement that has yielded 0 sales and 0 trials in 11.5 months. A failed capital raise that saw a share price of 14 cents during the SPP that was at 16 cents. The share price is now half of the most recent capital raise and well under the previous capital raises at 14.5/16/15/30.

A remuneration report that was voted 60/40 which resulted in strike 1. The share price was 12.5 cents at the time of the agm and now it is almost half that… makes you wonder how anyone can vote yes on the remuneration report now. They did get 3 sales which doubles their overall sales. I will give them credit there. BB was interviewed by Commsec about August/September where he did say “sales” before the end of the year…. He should have said sale.

Calling LBT a dog stock is offensive to dogs. I would refer it to more like a well i am not really sure. Something the mimics promising the world and under delivering. i was thinking the carlton football club.

20/21 FY is behind us now so let's look towards the future. I will try to be less negative. Q3 looks bright for LBT- A distributor, a decision on MRSA, new chair, vre and urine CE marked. One can’t help but think the board are trying to save their skin by getting the price up near voting time. You can really blame them. I would too if i had lost the trust of share holders.

The next 3 months leave no other option for LBT. It must perform. If it doesnt then the board will likely be voted out, a cap raise is due in mid 2022 which at 7 cents will dilute the share price past the point of repair and most importantly long term holders will give up sending it down to 3-4 cents. opinion only and very subjective.

The new chair must believe the story and have some very short term faith in LBT. Why would someone take a job a penny stock company with 1 strike already, a share price almost 50% lower than when the first strike was received (agm date) if they didnt know good things were coming? I have put my sentiment as buy for this reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.988K 141.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 459365 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 169403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 105000
Last updated 14.39pm 05/06/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.