LBT 5.56% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

i'm so excited.it's going to be a great Q3, tell you what !can't...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    i'm so excited.

it's going to be a great Q3, tell you what !

can't wait to have a look at the distribution deal.

here's the prediction.....

MRSA drops....the price pops just enough for the sensible people currently buying low to get somewhere between 25% to 50% profit.

(obviously the endless emotional one sided negative sentiment crew on hc miss out.......again)

next step....

the positive sentiment really builds and the distribution announcement drops, KABLAMMO !....
    BB goes into overdrive showman mode as the salesperson he is and we get genuine outside interest and trading press.

then blast off, the price rockets up anywhere between 30c and well who knows what....the markets crazy with irrational emotion these days.....maybe it lifts to 50c.... maybe it lifts to $1.00........tell me you haven't seen it before.....

the sensible crew obviously take a handsome 2 times to 8 time profit, perhaps keeping a position for the long haul. solid.

but then wait there's more.....this is where it really really FUN !

the same overly emotional negative sentiment crew FLIP.......can't keep it together emotionally, and AGAIN buy on the way up, paying way too much...again....just like they did in the exciting days of the cap raises....oh no !

and then just like clockwork.....the price drops back from the peak to a somewhat lower figure.....and the repetitive overly emotional crew begin the negative discourse again on hc until everyones ears are bleeding....lol

it's truly a sad story, but you can see it a mile away.

been watching this play out time and time again since well before the $1 spike back in the day.

JUST MY OPINION FOLKS.

There's a moral to the story in there...... if you just look close enough.

GLTAH you legends !

and if you're offended by this.... apologies, no offence intended.

just a light hearted analysis of one punter...stop taking everything so serious.
    Last edited by ynkforever: 03/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $28.22K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202308 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7918 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.