LBT 5.56% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

There is a fundamental difference between now and any previous...

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    There is a fundamental difference between now and any previous run if the rumours/guesses about the distribution deal are true. I have no doubt a distribution deal will be announced this quarter (next threeweeks) the ceo has clearly put his job on the line.
    The difference between this and times past is pretty basic.
    In 2016 they got fda clearance for the technology, not the finished product as it now stands with multiple modules to increase utility.
    The machine is now proven in the working environment to work and not just more accurately, it’s also way more efficient in time. Add to this the possibility of reducing the incubation times by 50%~ no one will ignore it based on that alone.
    If CCS and Lbt get a big boy distribution partner, and some here are dreaming of A very big fish, then yes we will have a spike however this time the company is ready to keep going.
    All Lbt now needs is sales sales sales, and if they land a whale distribution partner they will get it. The big boys don’t partner with devices they won’t be able to sell.
    Everyone should read the distribution deal and look to the detail, to see if it’s indeed company making. If it’s with a whale and is a proper partnership then IMO it will not be a spike and fall. I, like others here have followed since before the 2016 run and the spikes/falls.
    I think it’s going to be different this time because it’s a totally different position in the company lifetime.
    Lbt needs sales, that’s all they need to become complete, and then get recurring revenues annually. A big distribution partner will give it to them. I have fingers and toes crossed it is a proper distribution deal and it’s with a whale as the CEO has implied during his interviews and updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $28.22K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202308 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7918 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.