ASO 10.0% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

So, What Do You all Think?, page-11

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Not a lot has changed fundamentally since this was in the high 20cent range, other than;

1. The first bores didn't excite. Nothing to worry about there as they haven't even scratched the surface yet, not to mention going underground.
    2. Price of Cobalt has increased.
    3. They raised $20M to fund a massive drilling campaign.

IMO the stock has been oversold and beaten up based on point 1 above and the fact that traders have mauled it. At the same time the chances of a discovery has increased substantially with the money available for the drilling campaign. The more cores you drill the more chances you will find something?

I don't think they need to hit the mother load for the money to start piling back into EUC, a discovery of even a new small vein will set things alight again and get the juices flowing. Any quantification of the value of the waste dumps once LIDAR is back will also be received well.

I'm holding for the potential that $20M of drilling will discover massive value for shareholders. If I see Tolga or Hewson sell any shares I'll be outta here but until then I'm sleeping comfortably letting these guys go at it. Maybe the TA guys can comment on where this will bottom out whilst we wait for news, which should start flowing in the coming weeks.

Good Luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.77K 1.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3028730 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 517268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.