If you are a Christian who believes in a judgement day are you...

1. 22,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you are a Christian who believes in a judgement day are you going to say to God: "that's just an excuse or cop-out" if asked to account for your actions including driving people away from salvation.
    We are accountable for our own actions. From my post, how or why would you suggest I say to God, that's just and excuse or cop-out?
    If I drive people away from salvation, then I need to pay the price. But my take on the trinity won't be considered or an acceptable excuse by anyone for not finding God.

Yes I am fully aware of the trinity peoples conviction, their sincerity etc (sad). However, it has become "very" clear that they choose to not seriously look at the verses which strongly go against the trinity. They 90% plus of the time will not address these verses one puts before them. Generally they will reply with verses that are off topic to derail your point. It's appears very clear as I have no other explanation, it is out of their control. I don't know if they even know they are doing it.
    If I am right, (I am ha), satan has them where he wants them, they think they are OK and never feel the need to check.
    But if you could get most of them to admit to the truth, they will fess up and say they were taught or led to this trinity belief, but generally they will bull dust and deny (again out of their control).

I did say, "some" of the OT is not relevant for today, so I won't bother addressing this point.

Yes we have all these different religions and belief's and the Bible tells us that this will happen and why.

I notice on another of your post, you at times have a better understanding of some verses than many said Christians, at times I would agree and I would suggest this is because your mindset is not locked into anyone view allowing you to better assess the truth of the matter. This backs my view or belief, people with a preset mind or view find it very difficult to even consider an alternative.
    I say this from my own experience as well, it was a struggle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.