RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

solid bids, page-21

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Casanova calm down!
    To me, a careful trader needs to learn different opinions from others. This would help this person calm and make right/good decision for his/her trade. I try to be that person. That is why I told market get in at low and out when chart shows over bought. I just did that by sold/warned market when URL hit 4c and CFU hit 26c.

With RRS, I have mentioned few times that I hope and believe RRS will be AVM in Congo. But that will not happen over night until pirate problem is solved. So I don’t hold and keep singing without selling when sp is up and I don’t buy at high when cheap shares hit market and chart is not low enough. That is why I simply warn market, but you can buy some more to push RRS up if you like. (RRS is down in London now)

On FMS forum, a guy tries to silent me and other posters by doing personal attack. It is sad and ugly.
    You can read my previous post (FMS 14/5/09) as below:

Long ago I did warn market to get out when FMS>20c. I think some did, but others hold and sing along with 1$ band as FMS will become FMG! Look at two following examples with FMS:

1. Bought 100000 shrs x 25c = $25k. Hold and wait for $. Unhappy when sp are down then hate any one saying opposite opinion.

2. Bought 100000shrs x 25c. Unluckily sold @ 23c = $23k to cut lost. Later, use $23k bought back, say, @ 4c = 575000 shrs. Then sold , say, just 7c/sh = $40250. Happily read any post and respect to different point of view from others.

Another case was last year, a person bought EPS around 70c, sp was up 87c, then down so fast that this person panic. He asked advice on H/C. Someone told him to sell and cut loss. He did sell around 60/50c. If he bought just 10k @ 70c and sold @ 50c = $5000. EPS is 4/5c now. If he think EPS is still good, he can use $5k buying back EPS @ 5c = 100000 shrs. He has a good chance to recover the loss and make big profit. This is better than hold the loss and unhappy.

I remember, I did warn ppl to get out when RRS>$1, WMT(IDG)>30c, RAU>20c, SLA>40c, CNX>70c and so on. Not long ago, I picked some RRS @ 3c sold 4.8/5c and picked up lower to test my luck gain (out at 7c). So ppl who sold RRS>$1 have a chance to pick up lots of RRS shrs at this low price. If Putlant situation is better, RRS will jump up vary fast. I think, try to buy low/sell high or cut loss/buy low later, better than unhappily run around and argue with ppl on H/C and gain nothing!

This is my LAST response to you as you are doing similar with the guy on FMS forum. I wont waist my time for such post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.