MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"...for pain and suffering (mostly due to @wdongli)..." Not all...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...for pain and suffering (mostly due to @wdongli)..."

Not all of your pain and suffering are due to @wdongli
    1. the craziness about future of MBN before the administration stirred some great hope for money rains from the moon.
    2. the batterings one after another, put all of you into ice and some jumped into CA, and liquidation broke nearly all of hopes.
    3. after hope losing, you all got into denial mood. All you has used any bit of news to make your staying in the trap rational.
    4. every time nickel price down have/was being hurt your souls, you feel the pain and suffering until now. No one is free the pain and suffering in the trap as a dog!
    5. @wdongli doesn't want to follow the craziness since Indonesian NP Ban and a few month boom in np. All of us turn to be crazy sometimes but enough is enough!
    6. All you are crazy and all you deserve the pains and sufferings in the trap. You have gone for naked run when you are sick mentally. You should be painful and suffer when you are conscious.
    7. have to say @wdongli just points that you are naked. All of the pains are due to your are naked and people start to know due to @wdongli.

Without matter where np goes in near or long future, you were naked, is being naked, would be naked until some bigger stupids would like to pay the creditors and you without any discount. Is it possible? Yes but unlikely. MBN never was a significant market player.  It comes into np market too late.

Too many expect too much and they deserve the pains and suffering. @wdongli has not this kind of magic to make anyone pain if you don't put yourself on the fire first. Could you save you when you put you on the fire by blame others for your mistake if not crime for your family and you? Yes, you deserve to be in the hell and suffer more than the pains!

MBN relists due to np? Yes great! It is a fortune I have lost and re-got. No, it is OK and you deserve the losses due to your craziness! It is not my money long time ago! I have written them off long time ago! I come to feel how all you act in the market when battered again and again! Cruel? No, it doesn't matter how people see you and you are yourself always!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.