MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"...If they choose not to sell and relist or are restructured...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...If they choose not to sell and relist or are restructured etc and then..."

"If" is always "If" and then you have to ask "what if they don't choose not to sell and relist?" I am open to both of these “if” and prefer the "if not sell and restructured."

I feed up with only one "if" as though we only could run into our bank for big return, which is hope not future with high enough probability. Look back the posts in the last two years, we have got 99% great "If" but seen one bad result after another.

Is it a real threat to your money when a company is in a liquidation? Since MBN in the administration, all possible good news have been cheered. All guess works if work, should put MBN in relist, at least like PAN now, where you could choose stay with MBN or leave away. Do we have any option?

Anything in the market, if no options, would result in disasters. Yes, if MBN wants to show any hope to its little shareholders it has to stop its liquidation first, relisting second, and let its little shareholders have chance to count the losses or (unlikely but possible) profit.

How could MBN stop the liquidation? In my view
    1. NP up big and long enough to the large shareholders for a mouthwatering future return or
    2. A creditor meeting to stop the liquidation since non-secured creditors would lose some or more in liquidation. Liquidation is a process to hurt the owners and non-secured creditors always!
    2.1 The liquidation has been started with clear empowerment to the liquidators.
    2.2 No sale now not automatically mean no sale tomorrow.
    2.3 If np reaches a level and some just put bid without competitors, MBN would be sold at discount without removing the authorization to sell from the liquidators.
    3. No ones here are in the circles of the liquidators and the creditors and no one really know what is under the water. All of cheers are based on the false images.
    4. NP up could mean the risks to keep MBN alive if no liquidation stop! Np up would force the bidders to increase the bidding price but not enough to cover the capital of the shareholders.
    5. Business is about profit to the buyers and reduce the losses to the secured creditors of MBN in liquidation. Who want to liquidate its public business when they could make money?

All of us not new to MBN. Hopes ok but delusion is bad. In most of time the delusion overwhelm all of the common senses in last two years. Why should we be in your delusion hype? If we have mental issues here is a place to make it worse if we brace the hype. No hype but see it as it is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.