MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"Go big or go home." Is it your motto? I believe it was the...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Go big or go home." Is it your motto? I believe it was the motto MBN's little shareholders. Me too even I put only my risk capital in. MBN looked promising after its first DOCA:

1. All of existing shareholders then had been kicked out of the play. Their capital turned to be nearly zero but MBN still had the mine.
    2. The creditors turned their debt into shares and some big shareholders would like to lend money with the mine in security.
    3. Indonesia banned the np export. Np, everyone thought then, could only had one way to go, up.
    4. Brazil economy was in big trouble. Some believe Brazilian currency could be priceless, which meat no cost to produce np for MBN. Was it true? Who cared about if you believed.

All then counted 10 baggers, 100 baggers, or life makers from MBN. Yes, we want "Go Big." Unfortunately we didn't "Go Big" but "Big Trap!"Were you shafted to get this "Big Trap?"

Now we were told nickel storage in London or world have being reduced greatly. The problem is you have no chance to "Go Big!" You have only one "Big Trap" and your money is in it! Why don't you have the preparation to "Go Home?" All we gamble this or that time. You pretend you did not gamble but cry your shaft. Do you believe your CA could be supported by any stupid judge?

All we, the little MBN shareholders, are too greedy. We want to "Go Big" only. If you don't give us the "Big" you are in trouble. We could be in CA even it could not get anything good out of the thin air!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.