MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

We will know very soon who is right...... And yes they did but...

1. 26,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    We will know very soon who is right......
    And yes they did but the production cost was the unknown at that time when they started production from 2006-2008 (I think the biggest issue was the REAL as it was around $1.60-2.20 which is nearly double now).
    But they were smart enough to swap the $395M USD debt for 98.2% of the shares and borrow another $115M SCSN to optimize the mine to get production cost down (this time the REAL also help them greatly), however, PoN didn't want to play this time so here we are 2+ years later and we will know soon what will happen.
    I haven't miscalculated MBN, I trust my DD and always said that their production cost was around $5.30US/lb (which the CFO has confirmed several times) but I think it's lower to at least $5US/lb now, hence I said they needed to place the mine in C&M when PoN was $4.5-5US/lb for the last 2+ years as they will be making at least $20M USD loss per year!!!! And the REAL will stay down for at least 5+ years given the state of the Brazil economy (especially after the Rio Olympics it will take them even longer to recover)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.