MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"Why do you & others like you ever post is beyond me..." That is...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Why do you & others like you ever post is beyond me..."

That is a great statement in the market and very true. Why don't you try to understand these who are trapped here and desperately hope/dream that their lovely MBN would come back from the grave and bring huge rewards to them? Who don't want to make money?

Why do you always put cold water into their worship place for their lovely MBN? They are not stupid but really know their MBN at least has one foot in its grave. However no one can say MBN is dead yet. Do you know someone just crawl out of their graves? The world is complaxed and before MBN put all of itself into the grave, we would like to paralyze ourselves by the data or analysis. It is the best way to be comfortable when you are trapped, isn't it?

Batteries are great for electrical cars. Nickel usage in batteries as shown in our posts. If batteries have future, nickel has future. Nickel has future, then MBN has chance even it is very little. We need put all of data which is favored to nickel and assume all would work for MBN rebirth, right? Do you call this analysis paralysis? Shut up! We would prefer paralysis which is great for our dream and comfort in the market!

We prefer the paralysis, my god!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.