MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"IMO, the first DOCA" was there for a sure loss of 98% of their...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "IMO, the first DOCA" was there for a sure loss of 98% of their shareholders.

No wonder the creditors would try to get much as possible for their capital but it doesn't logically mean the small shareholders would get what they want. You, the small shareholders, have completely lose you control for your shares. You even could not say no by selling your share. Once your money is controlled by someone else, if you are not a big loser, you would lose some valuable matters in the manipulation.

Who would be your representatives for your interests? There are plenty grey area and accounting practice could change the book dramatically from its reality. No one would like to protect your capital when you are trapped, what could you expect? Do you trust the news in a local newspaper about what would happen to the mine? Do you know who is the new controlling entity of the mine in Canada?

All of us are blind for what is happening about the mine, the intention of the creditors, and the liquidation or sale. About the past you may be right but you really don't know what happen now or in future. Some said in two years NP would be high but do you know 2 year is a long time and too many things are unpredictable, which add the risk you lose all bit by bit in months if not in days.

Of course there are some odds you get your money back two years later but it should be very slim then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.