MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"...I loss 50%, they lose 50%." 1. Is your %50 loss not a loss?...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...I loss 50%, they lose 50%."

1. Is your %50 loss not a loss? In the market some people win and lose big whch is really matter to you? I don't care how you lose but I do know MBN would cost me 100% if creditors lose their 50% of their total money, which could be 100% losses to a shareholders only!

2. How do you calculate and be sure each of you, each of you and the creditors lose 50% evenly? I am not sure and believe what will be done by the creditors. Do you know what they would do in a 51% confidence? I wonder we would not be 100% sure otherwise we should have sold at $0.17 before the VA.

3. If you know MBN would be in VA/RA would you bought your shares and hold them into VA/RA and would like to hold for another 3 years? I would not and I have to admit the output so far from MBN is out of my calculation.

4. It is not a problem to be wrong in gambling but color wrong calculation as though we have the crystal ball which show everyone we would get our money back after 3 years, when all of the tide gone. Are you sure you are not bare after thise long time?

Too many have been traped here because they accepted some crazy statement about Indonesia Ban and Brazilian Dollar plus the marvelous eclipse.

Oh yeah, if they happened together and look after each other we would laugh and run to our banks. The bad things are they failed working together and then leave us to wonder what would happen after another 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.