MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

I came across a very good summary of the MBN's...

1. 150 Posts.
    I came across a very good summary of the MBN's liquidation.....the following are very interesting points, hence why they paid the outstanding tenement license to the CBPM.
    Mirabela Nickel Limited - Sale process and operational update

"Following completion of the calendar year 2014 restructure, MBN and MBB were required to secure the movable equipment for the benefit of the Noteholders. As at the date of this announcement, security over the movable equipment has still not been perfected as required under Brazilian law and therefore the movable equipment is not secured property of the Noteholders.

The Receivers also note the potential risk of bankruptcy proceedings being initiated in respect of MBB in Brazil having regard to the liquidation of the parent entities of MBB.  The effect of such proceedings would be that the return available to Noteholders would be adversely affected for a number of reasons including on the basis that the movable equipment of MBB is unlikely to be available as secured property of the Noteholders, and bankruptcy proceedings may also adversely affect the continuation of the mineral licences held by MBB."

http://www.newswire.ca/news-release...process-and-operational-update-583077091.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.