MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"THE mine still belongs to share holder...?" Yes or no? Some of...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "THE mine still belongs to share holder...?"

Yes or no?

Some of the trapped shareholders said yes but the liquidators who is authorized to liquidate the asset, said no.

Why do you say "yes"? You put your poor money in and naturally you would hope you can get your money back. Could you get your money back? It depends on when and how much the asset would be liquidated. Could you set the time and price for the sale? If you have any right to say anything in this bankrupted business, how could you be so confidence to say "the main still belongs to..."? It is joke and arrogance to the free market!

Ye, the nickel price is up again, but its just up from $3.9 around to $4.2, which is insignificant to affect the fate of your shares which is lovely in psychology but pathetic in price! If MBN could make 98% loss in its first administration when the nickel price was high enough, how could you be sure when nickel is being sold as craps?

1. China's resource boom is gone. 2. Indonesian ban is being lifted partly. 3. Mines in Philippine would reopen one after another if they have been closed.

Some nickel businesses have to be dead. Which one has higher probability? See around in Australia, MBN is one of them who have their toes in the graves. The trend has changed. The tide has been gone. You are the naked ones in the bared ground. Don't be too brave without your clothes in the crowed market. It is shame to say you have a beautiful naked body when everything is under the Sun!

God blesses you and he would give you lessons for your shame!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.