MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"Sounds like you lost your farm...?" Sound like you admit MBN is...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Sounds like you lost your farm...?"

Sound like you admit MBN is gone, right?

I didn't lose a farm, far more less than it but I did lose my money on the table before the delisting! A bargain hunter never allows this kind of defeating.

If not a farm, how much? $8000.00 capital at $0.026 and $20,000-50000 paper profit around at the price of $0.087-0.17. It was big blow for a trader! What hell are you if you see your money in the sink? Cheerful and dream someday it would flush back by some great magic water?

I have to admit my crazy about the Indonesian ban even it had its ground. Now the trend is gone. MBN could not be alive if not magic made from the god! Could god make a magic to show his love to you? Yes but could you expect god gives what you want every time?

If you could not get god's magic help so far, it is better you forget your luck and stop your dream. Yes who could avoid loss in the market then and now! Do you lose too much which is much bigger than your profit? MBN made me in loss for 2 years in the stock market and one year claimed loss for tax deduction!

I dislike tax deduction really and would like to claim some capital gain or profit every year! It is my duty to make money for the common good and family! I feel very sorry since I could not do my duty!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.