MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"would be great if we are still in the game?" There are 2 types...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "would be great if we are still in the game?"

There are 2 types of games in the market, the winner and loser games. I don't know too many people in the winner games but I do know all in MBN have being played the loser games. What do you want in the market games? We want some decent returns for our capitals. Would be great if we are in the loser games?

Is Tomboy different from us who have been in the winner game as a MBN shareholders? Could he tells anything which is true in future? If he has to resort the class action for his capital, could you trust that he could tell you whether or not you are still in a winner game?

Of course if you don't mind you are in the loser games, you are sure in the game! Tomboy told too many fantasies about MBN before its second delisting. I believe he would tell you more if he could open his mouth to you.

Do you believe his words about MBN? No more! He lost his farm if he loses in the class action! He lost some of his capital if he could win his class action. The worst is the class action usually is not the way to make the money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.