MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"I never bought shares in MBN." It is bizarre too. Have you...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "I never bought shares in MBN."
    It is bizarre too. Have you bought any shares in the market? Still in your learning curve or don't know where to start?

"...broken pigeon English..."
    Are you a English teacher? Do you have enough money and brain in the stock market? Could you understand what I write here? Could you make more money while you find enough pigeon English?

"..to read Tomboy...I found him amusing..."
    Is it amusing to lose money? Do you know Tomboy has his farm on MBN? What made you amused, the cheers for what he bet, the farm he struggle to get back from class action, or...?

"Which god...?"
    Is it important to you? I don't know how many gods which you know. I guess you have a lot of false Gods. Seriously saying I don't care about your gods.

"...could be an obscure one"
    In the market, there are too many obscure matters. Besides the English, do you know anything else which is not black plus white? Strongly suggest that you buy some shares: if you lose and have sense you would understand why so many things are obscure; if you win, you would sooner than later find you could lose all by the obscure matters.

"...amusing...?"
    Don't stay in the market for amusing. No any guy could be amused in the market if he dares to put money in. You seems no this kind of problems at all. You don't put money into the shares but your own pocket only. God blesses you, doesn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.