MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"...I most certainly am not blaming the very entertaining and...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...I most certainly am not blaming the very entertaining and sorely missed tomboy..."

Are you really entertained when you lose too much in the market? If your entertainment is too expensive, you need to be blamed by you and your family. Why? You fail your responsibility.

Tomboy should blame himself! Why? He put his farm on MBN and MBN just removed his farm from his family asset. How much could he earn each year from his job? It is disastrous to anyone in the market. Don't feel good by blaming? How dare could you be?

Tomboy gave too many misleading words for himself and all of his followers. It is hard to make money and he makes himself and his followers feel it is very easy to make money in MBN. I don't believe he wanted to mislead people even he did! You need the truth in the market and sometimes it means you are wrong terribly for yourself, others, and your family!

Still entertained for your big or too big losses? You are the man who should be in the market. The longer you are in market the more would you lose. Do you enjoy your losses? Yes? You are hopeless!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.