MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"We all know our chance of seeing our money is slim but it's not...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "We all know our chance of seeing our money is slim but it's not zero..."

You are bloody right, nothing has zero chance to happen. Sometimes you could encounter some people who are more stupid than us, such as these secured creditors/large shareholders. However I do worry about you since usually people could be stupid greatly one time but get some lessons next but it seems you are special and prepare to do something again and again.

No intention to upset you too much but fact is fact, truth is truth, and lessons must be learn. I worked as a bargain hunters for decades. MBN is the first one which made me 3 baggers in paper and ate all of my capital and profit later. I have to crystal my mind here otherwise I paid and don't get the help/lesson. It is criminal in the market you paid and no lessons at all.

By the way It has to say that I didn't stick to MBN only. Do you know LCY and SGQ? Ah, it is marvelous to see they are shooting up. I collected 1 bagger(100%) return from LCY and 50% from SGQ. I sold LCY but keep SGQ running due to its potential. I also play a geared fund, which tripled in 10 years. I thanks what I learned from MBN and others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.