MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"...I heard a few people fell off their chairs last time she...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...I heard a few people fell off their chairs last time she listed..."

Yep, that was the reason I jumped in because usually it meant that all of bad things would be paid by these poor shareholders before its first financial restructure.

The second administration is rare and usually a dead blow to MBN. How many companies have their life more than two times? Nearly zero. That was why most non secured creditors/big shareholders didn't support its second DOCA.

Only better prospectus than their lowest expectation of the non secured creditors could result in MBN's second life. The relisting means some big sacrifice of the non-creditors' near future. The logic here is simple. If you had put bad money into the sink, you would be scared to put your good money into the sink again.

Is MBN a money sink? Little shareholders don't care since they never have more good money to put into. The big shareholders/non-secured creditors have to check themselves and believe MBN is not a money sink now and in the future before they could get the money back.

The criteria whether MBN is a money sink now is np price at $6. Before that no ones who have the money to save MBN would like to save it. They could fail their careers if MBN is saved and then die at last! No fund managers want it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.