MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

All the positive stuff here is wonderfull but false hope will...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    All the positive stuff here is wonderfull but false hope will make the final fall that little bit harder if it does happen.
    After all the theories and speculation and not really knowing anything I rang the "you all know who" myself prior to Xmas and spoke to the man right in the thick of it. He to was aghast at the rubbish written in the forums and said he'd been reluctant to speak due to how comments often become so twisted. I said i wouldn't say to much but I can't take it any longer hence not directly wanting to name companies or names.
    Ive hinted a couple of times on what maybe going on and it's come directly from said above. He spoke openly about how mbn would be going back to the market in February and that he didn't expect any money for share holders even to say that 200mill would be a real stretch. His tone was not upbeat at all about any return and even spoke about being able to claim deductions losses. Also spoke of how the big end we're not willing to put any more money in. I must say he was very open with a lot of info, spoke for a good while and I found him on face value to be seemingly very genuine.
    I don't have a clue but mabey a deal has been done already. It just didn't sound at all good for us.
    I hope things have changed in
    the last month for our and in particular my sake as I have more to lose than most on this forum.
    Yes the mine may re-start some time in 2017 but will we part part of it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.