SPL 3.06% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Some good news!, page-23

1. 5,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    i recall a poster, fronted dr swan and Doherty on talk back radio- was quickly shut down? why ?
    dr swan, recieved a pay packet from the ABC, and for those bowel cancer ads, which seem to get around ABC contractual agreements.

not a good look if someone paid or get funding from the Gov, promotes another product outside the agenda of vaccines....
    which now said, if correct, that 2 shots has a 13% effective rate, so as an expert said this morning... might as well be 0, coverage.
    with a booster, 75% against ending up in hospital.
    but now there is a new variant, AB ? if i got that bit right. said to take over by march around the world, detection, would need gene sequencing to id. which is done, only basic sceening.
    1.5 times more infectious, ...Omicron said to be 10-20times more so than Delta....
    dead rates are up ..because of more cases in latest waves..
    it occurs to me..because countries try an open up.... so it give the virus a better audience to mutate....

WA seems to better managed place on the planet, besides China... still holding to full lock downs.

these full open agenda, only means on thing... trying for herd immunity... not said in words but actions... something that was found not ot work...in countries that tried this approach in the earlier stages of Covid.

The vaccines thought to be of little use against the new variant.
    and yet, anti viraleze via gov,
    would like to see state gov make the move first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $12.55K 130.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 586785 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 56840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.