RXL 6.67% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Triage good postTo be fair Mr Passmore did play a significant...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Triage good post

To be fair Mr Passmore did play a significant role in the Youanmi investment via the JV with Venus Metals Corporation and I would presume that his banking and securities background would have been valuable in that process. Early drilling success created the perfect storm for share price appreciation and a lot of hype. The very successful recent capital raise secured the increased stake in the Youanmi mining centre and the explosion in drilling activities. Unfortunately this new drilling program has not delivered the results that were being touted.

On the 7th October 2020 a Youanmi Exploration Update was released communicating good drilling results. What was interesting in that announcement was the Sub-Audio Magnetic (SAM) and High-Resolution Aeromagnetic Over Youanmi Granite. Not sure how long the interpretation of the SAM outputs take (maybe someone with knowledge about this could comment). From that date to the next announcement Youanmi Exploration Update on the 14th January 2021 is over 3 months and they were still drilling during that time. I wonder whether the SAM helped guide some or any of those drilling targets? Although the latest announcement did give an update about the SAM it would have been helpful if more information had of been provided about its role in future drill targets selections. Also some reference to John Mair's input into these processes will help build confidence around future drill programs.

Additionally I assume that the SAM along with prior drilling results has now contributed in identifying the Junction and Link targets and if so should provide more confidence in regards to those drilling outcomes.

I do agree with you that RXL does appear light on with regards to hands on Geological technical resources, particularly at this phase of development. With scarce capital available the next batch of drilling targets and results needs to be spot on - hopefully both Junction and Link will deliver the goods and deliver a much needed change in sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $57.43K 400.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77728 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 30413 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.