AEV 7.69% 1.4¢ avenira limited

Some Novaphos snippets, page-30

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161

I’m not going to get into a slanging match with you Hotrods65, it’s not worth it.

Your comments about me:

“Either paid to post or attempting to keep the sp lower for another reason. No integrity, honestly, ethics, they'd probably rip off their grandmother.”

are complete guess work, speculation, supposition and fantasy - talk about dribble. However, the upvotes signal to me that an opposing opinion is not appreciated or wanted. I get that.

I have been critical of this management, it’s true, but that’s because, IMO I think they aren’t telling us the truth and are remiss in their communication with shareholders + all the other reasons that I’ve already mentioned.

Weeks ago someone stated that they couldn’t find Wonarah on the GR Engineering website, even though AEV management state their scoping study for phosphoric acid is underway with GR Engineering Services - another alarm bell in my book!

As to why I don’t post on other forums, it’s because I’ve been invested in lithium companies for over 6 years now (I said so in one of my earlier posts) and they’ve all done extremely well. I don’t feel the need to post on those forums because these companies are run professionally, diligently and transparently by their respective managements - the complete antithesis to the way Avenira’s management operates.

This is the one mistake in my portfolio - atrocious management IMO and looking more suspicious as time marches on. IMO Amused Observer’s posts are insightful and well researched. He’s clearly very knowledgable about this company and its history. IMO his posts contain a wealth of knowledge which I think we should all be grateful for.

This company is going nowhere but down - oh look, another 6% decline today... and tomorrow… and next week…?

Lastly, I suggest aiming your frustration at management (call them - good luck getting a reply though), they’re the ones who’ve put Avenira where it is. No use having a go at me - that’ll get you nowhere.

For now, I’ll leave you in the incapable hands of Brett Clark and his team and with the complete veil of uncertainty that they’ve made for themselves and which engulfs AEV.

Could this entire Avenira / Novaphos collaboration be our OZ example of the ‘Wizard’ behind the curtain? Gook luck, I recon you’ll need a lot of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $176.1K 12.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9364967 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1843880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.