WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

somebody wants in, page-57

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Mate thanks for your reply, perhaps the punters out there may learn from it. The fact that the sp was .3 in 2009 only proves my point RE: pump and dump. Correct me if I’m wrong but to get to that level you would first have to had lost 99% of your value (If anything this suggests to me that the time to buy was in '09 when it was .3)

Your point 2 is that the GSK and 3M announcements are more meaningful today than 2 years ago. Meaningful to me is SP performance. When that first 3M announcement came out, did you know the share opened at 2.6c? Following from this, did you know that if you had bought just about anything else on the bourse instead of OBJ that day (a few dogs did worse!) you would be better off right now? Meaningful... my preference is to stick to the tangible.

Your point 3 is that the directors have accumulated 20m shares worth $460k! Wow, I would ask how many of these 20m did they actually buy on market as opposed to being gifted or in the money your mate oppy conversions? I would ask how does this $460k compare to the salary cost of these directors? (and how hard up they must have been to sell that 1.4m, wonder what the avg price was? Above today perhaps?) and how many millions (and millions) have they issued?

With your other points, they are more a comment on GSK than anything else and as you are no doubt aware there is a serious disconnect between putting up the value of the whole dental care industry and OBJ.

I will finish by saying Australia has a great tradition in the biotech area (COH,SHL) and there are some great stocks out there like SPL and BNO. There are even real life businesses which are unloved with a comparable Mcap to OBJ (i.e. MYX). I won't post here again for a year but I suspect that when I return in March '13 that not much will have changed. Best of luck and I will be pleased if OBJ does turn into a real business (some of you really deserve a break) but know what you are getting into and consider the opportunity cost.

One only hopes that in a years time you aren’t saying the GSK and 3M announcements are more meaningful today than 3 years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.