PEK 2.27% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Hey Brucey,"Greggy2..you must have a lot of time on your hands...

1. 1,074 Posts.
    Hey Brucey,

"Greggy2..you must have a lot of time on your hands to check on my number of posts.
    however you have a few things wrong.
    You say you never said."it aint gonna happen" ie the sp to fall.
    Well I suggest you check your post 4659040 7.49am 28/10. at time of your posting the sp was 13.5c, now what was the sp at todays close?
    Also saying things like "jump on now before it gets to 20c" is a blatant ramp.
    Hope nobody believed your statement and bought at 13c as its much cheaper now.
    Blatant rampers quite often get left with egg on their faces.
    Enthusiasm and support for a particular stock is good and encourages healthy debate but people that question certain things and offer less positive reasoning get called downrampers, interesting.
    And just for your info,I deal in many stocks but unlike you,I don't spend all my time on this forum.
    I still hold a few shares and will keep for any upside in the medium term."

Yet another personal attack. I never said for people to jump on board before it hits 20c.
    To be called a blatant ramper is disgusting. I've posted on a number of stocks that I've found interesting. CYS options went from 9c to 30c, SRZ from 4.7c to 12c, BKP went from 0.5c to 0.7c and CTP of course.
    After first posting on PEK they went up from 12c to 15c on Monday. I'm not a financial advisor and have never, I repeat never, told anyone to buy or sell any stock. Im not a financial advisor.
    If people buy or sell after I post its their responsibility no matter what. But those who've followed me into various stocks of late have done extremely well, again their call.
    Most specs have fallen substantially over the last few days. I decided to trade once again in PEK today. FYI it actuially went up today. How many of yours went up?
    As an aside, I work full time. Your choice as to how often you post. Don't criticise me for posting as often as I like as this is a free country.
    PEK had a bad day yesterday, but Im looking forward to the coming results from the Ngulla Project in Tanzania. I've spoken to mark Maine, MD, twice over the last few weeks and feel that PEK still has considerable potential.
    Once the nervous nellies disappear normality will once again return to this market. I've been trading for 30 years and have seen many upturns and downturns. This is just a minor blimp. IF you remember me from the ASF forum I posted back in late 2007 that I felt that the market was heading for a crash and got totally cashed up. Many criticised my position at the time. But I returned to the market back in Mar 09. One has to remeber that the market is still more than 2,000 points off its previous high.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $58.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $39.21K 178.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72780 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 34860 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.