CF1 0.00% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi Lani, Cheers for bringing this up. [ATTACH] So there ya have...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Lani,

Cheers for bringing this up.

Screenshot 2018-04-19 12.06.03.png

So there ya have it CBA clearly engaged since Dec2107 and to be clear i still think its a slight increase in rev as i said before many times its a process to train people proficiently to a point where B2 is the default application
    The repetitive saying of "the next QTR will be better" is the reality here IMO it has to be as the people get the hang of the system and we expand through the network.

Screenshot 2018-04-19 12.17.26.png
    Once we are increasing revenue, increasing processes and keep to CBA's expected standards its only a matter of time a TH will come for the new acquisition then everyone has to see that this is serious and how cheap this SP is!!

We all know we could lose CBA but ask yourself:

would MF & PC know the scenarios in which this could happen??
    "Yes they are still practicing in this industry so know whats needed"

Ok how can they stop this from happening???
    "By creating a smart system that can learn monitor whats going on in the network and flag anomalies where needed"

How you can't stop people giving bad advise! (Hac's FAV)
    This is where the AI comes in IMHO and spots say a fund that lies outside the risk appetite for the customer (WHO REALLY KNOWS apart from the people in the company which are people in the industry which dont just run a company its their project that they themselves use and have won awards with !!!)

I'm comfortable with my investment and just know deep inside that we're playing the waiting game and patience will be rewarded, after that everyone is entitled to their view!

GL ALl,

Anto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 696878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.