TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Incisive questions and I will try to answer them. I encourage...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Incisive questions and I will try to answer them. I encourage you to go direct to TLG for clarity/certainty.

My interpretation of MT’s view is that he would not wish to offend the Swedish government (therefore LKAB) so he walked a Boutros Boutros-Ghali line of political common sense. At first, LKAB seemed the ideal partner, but reservations began to emerge. LKAB was the first and richest girl he met at the dance, so to speak. So now he tells minnows like me LKAB is still important. I think the Sami are more important to TLG’s smooth progress.

Fact: He did not mention other miners.

Your question about EU funds is an excellent one and I wish I had asked it of him.

Fact: He did not mention sources of funding. He did say there was no shortage of funding options and they were not contingent on LKAB’s involvement.

As for slow decisions, my interpretation of the discussion was: forming JV’s and other agreements was slowed down to frustrating levels by having to run every proposal through the bureaucracy.

Fact: yes he said has fielded calls from many of his biggest investors telling him they were buying, not selling on that day.

Interpretation: His most valuable supporters believe in him and are not worried about the LKAB exit from that particular agreement.

I hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $458.7K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16167 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 9797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.